Administrator - Cargoplus Export
With 30,609 employees and 399 branches worldwide, we are one of the largest logistics service providers in Europe. Short response times to market changes, a holistic corporate strategy and above all the commitment and experience of our employees have made our growth in the global logistics market possible.
We are looking for a dynamic Administrator for our Dartford branch to assist in the smooth running of the Cargoplus export operations and to respond to customer requests and network standards in a cost effective and efficient manner, maximising profit whilst not compromising quality and service.
To ensure that each transportation is well recorded concerning our duties (Customs, CMR, EUR, EAD…) and that requested bookings are made to our partners according to the shipment (Dachser Marseille, Hauliers, Doven partners, etc…).
To check that all administration information is correct and to take into account the transportation value for customers and for internal back billing (verifying loading metres, forwarding charges and cubic measurement) by the EDI.
Dartford based role
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Chasing previous week export trailers to check if they all arrived on time to destinations
- Asking export customers for their forecasts
- Organising collections via internal / external partners
- Administration and processing of shipments with accuracy
- Creating transport documents (consignent notes, CMR, ATR, BL, EUR1, etc.)
- Liaising with other departments such as customer service, bookings and warehouse as well as overseas offices, hauliers, drivers and clearance agents
- Checking for valid VAT / EORI numbers for each shipment
- Receiving bookings from clients (internal and external)
- Dangerous goods compatibility checks
- Crossing bookings (ferry, Eurotunnel…)
- Ensuring all collections arrive in Dartford in a timely manner
- Ensuring all shipments are barcoded
- Preparing drivers files
- Organising custom clearances
- Providing customer feedback (internal and external) by mail, phone, EDI
- Warehouse handling
- Handling all tasks from start to finish and ensuring all files are completed and passed to the accounts department for invoicing
Who are you:
- Previous experience in road and international freight movement (1 year)
- Geographical knowledge
- Commercial awareness
- Computer literate
- Flexible and resilient
- High accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer:
If you are looking for a varied and responsible position in an international company then you are in the right place. We are a successful, innovative family company that offers employees progressive career prospects and secure jobs.
Are you interested:
If you are interested in this interesting and versatile function and have the qualifications and skills we are looking for, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send via email to the following address:
Human Resource Administrator